Social Media Audit Package
If you are anything like me, you hate tax season. Well, I do love taxes when I know I will get something in return. A social media audit is like getting a tax refund. Social Media Audits are typically conducted with people who already have an online presence. A social media audit reviews your online presence, assessing both your strengths and challenges on a particular social media platform. Each audit is customized to your needs and industry, and will include a list of recommendations to further your growth on social media. Once your social media audit is complete, you'll know exactly the things to do more of, the things to change, and the things to begin implementing into your social content strategy.
BENEFIT OF HAVING AN AUDIT
- A social media audit allows you to get clear on your social media goals and sets you up to achieve them.
- Auditing your social media platforms on a regular basis (at least every 6 months) gives you the opportunity to improve on your social media strategy.
- Reviewing your online position, helps you identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Gives you a clear view of your social media presence.
Once your social media audit is complete, you'll know exactly what you need to do more of, the things to change, and the things to implement into your social content strategy.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE
Are you ready to see how you are doing on social media? The best way to figure out what you are doing right and where you can improve is through a social media audit (or review). Here's how it works:
AUDIT PACKAGE PROCESS
- Chose and Pay for a Package ($350 for the first platform, $150 for additional platforms)
- Within 72 hours you will receive a questionnaire and link to schedule a video conference call.
- The video conference is typically 1 hour long where findings are discussed and there is an opportunity to get your questions responded to.
- Your written audit will be complete within 7 business days of the video conference.